This year, the traditional Career Fair hosted by UPEI looked a bit different. Instead of meeting with job seekers in person, companies looking to hire UPEI graduates and alumni were invited to produce recruitment videos.
For the full playlist of employer videos, click here.
UPEI Experiential Education organized the Career Video Fest. The office, which helps students with their career development, has stayed open during the pandemic, with many virtual info sessions and one-on-one meetings.
For more information, visit Facebook and search UPEI Experiential Education or email Jenna Gaudet at [email protected].
- HMCS Queen Charlotte offers paid work experience for students
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- BDO Canada
- Freedom 55
- Grant Thornton – Charlottetown, Summerside and Montague
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Canada Revenue Agency – CRA Atlantic Region offers opportunities for recent and upcoming graduates
- Canadian Armed Forces – exciting, rewarding careers
- PEI Bioscience sector hiring new positions including some student opportunities
- Canadian Alliance for skills and training in life sciences financial awards
- COGSDALE Corporation
- XMC Sponsorship and Experiential Marketing
- Kknoldus Inc
- Rodd Brudenell River
- Now is the time to start a career in construction
- Trout River Industries, Coleman, PEI
- Township Chevrolet Buick GMC Limited