Trades & Technology on Prince Edward Island – Company hiring practices
- AM Auto Parts, Souris
- Centennial Auto Group, Charlottetown and Summerside
- Charlottetown Mitsubishi, Charlottetown
- CMP Equipment, Milton
- Craig Wood Products, Northam Road, Tyne Valley
- Eastern Fabricators, Poole's Corner
- Efficiency First Air Sealing Inc., Murray River
- H.F. Stewart, West Point
- Livingston Steel Inc., Charlottetown & Summerside
- MarineNav Ltd., Panmure Island
- MB Eye Electrical, Charlottetown
- Myers Welding Inc., Tignish
- PEI Bag Company, Central Bedeque
- Roberts Group of Companies, Kinkora, Alberton, Clinton, Kensington, New Annan
- Summerside Toyota, Summerside
- Township Chevrolet Buick GMC, Summerside
- Triple S Holdings, Rollo Bay
- Trout River Industries, Coleman, PEI
- Vision Auto & Tire, North River Road in Charlottetown
- White's Fabrication, Commercial Cross Road near Montague
- Wood4Heating Canada Inc., Charlottetown
Apprenticeship – earn while you learn
To enter the apprenticeship program, a person must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a high school completion certificate or equivalent
- Be working in one of PEI’s 58 designated trades with a suitable employer
- Other eligibility and allowances may apply.
For more details, visit www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/topic/apprenticeship–and–certification.
Trades education and training
Holland College offers a number of programs to gain employment in the construction industry. Visit www.hollandcollege.com/programs.
UPEI’s Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering. Visit www.upei.ca/engineering.
|Click to watch videos of the trades and technology programs Holland College offers across PEI.|