A career in the digital world ~ browse through your options:
This guide provides answers to three questions:
- Why should you consider computing when choosing a career?
- What kind of computing jobs are out there?
- How do you get there? That is, what kind of education pathways will guide you to the computing career you desire?
Digital economy industry on Prince Edward Island – Company hiring practices
- Eastlink, Charlottetown
- Fiber Connections, Slemon Park
- Fully Managed, Summerside
- GEBECERT Technology Canada, Charlottetown
- IT Shared Services, Government of PEI
- iWave Information Systems Inc., Charlottetown
- Kabam, Charlottetown
- Knoldus Inc., Remote
- Landscape Management Network (LMN), Charlottetown
- Next Level Group, Charlottetown
- ProServeIT, Charlottetown
- SpryPoint, Charlottetown
Education and skills building
ICTC believes in the importance of developing a highly skilled, educated, and motivated ICT/digital workforce.
They have available relevant and current tools and resources for educators and students in both secondary and post-secondary levels as well as for employers and employees. For more information, click here
For more about the ICTC, click here