About Detry Carragher
As a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), Detry Carragher has led Carvo Group since 2004. The team is consulted regularly by employers, industry groups, and employees from across Atlantic Canada on a range of employment-related topics. Detry’s work extends to several of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and Fortune 500 technology companies, and she has contributed her insights on CBC, CTV, and the national HR Reporter publication. Detry was recently awarded the prestigious HR Award of Excellence, representing Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
She has offered to share her HR insights with Employment Journey readers.
If you have a specific question you would like featured in the HR Insights column, or you are interested in expanding your skills in human resources, email [email protected]. Visit www.carvogroup.com. Detry serves in the role as Chair of the newly formed Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Prince Edward Island Association (CPHR PEI).
- Newly launched: Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Association of PEI
- Who should I ask when my company does not have a HR Manager? – June, July, August 2017
- Connecting for work: What truly matters to employers? – May 2017
- Why should you safeguard your social media activity? – April 2017
- How does my employer determine my pay? – March 2017
- A fresh start – February 2017