by Gloria Welton
Sun Life Financial is a Canadian insurance and investment company. The company is hiring more Financial Advisors. Advisors provide solutions and services to help Canadians achieve lifetime financial security.
Laura Gallagher says Sun Life Financial Advisors receive exceptional training and support to help build their business, as well as competitive compensation and ongoing recognition for their achievements.
Some of the benefits of this career:
- Be in charge of your own business and income opportunities
- Dedicated leadership support from head office specialists
- Great peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- Industry-leading technology and business services
- National advertising and personalized marketing
- An innovative commission structure that can provide you with an ongoing stream of income, right from day one. The Sun Life Financial advisor role is 100 percent commission-based
- Access to group savings, stock ownership program, and benefit plans
What an Advisor does
“This is a business opportunity in the insurance and investment field,” says Laura. “Sun Life offers support to grow your business by prospecting within your network and in your community.
“Advisors meet with prospects and clients to review their goals, provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk, deliver personalized and ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals, and build and grow their business through referrals.”
Personality traits required
“We are looking for self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial spirited people. It is important to be goal-oriented and have a strong work ethic. Learning is continuous and it is important to have a deep interest in clients’ needs.”
Laura stresses the importance of developing and maintaining relationships, excellent communication skills, and motivating others to action. “It is also important to have business development and prospecting skills, strong sales abilities, and a passion for putting clients first.”
To learn more and to apply, visit www.sunlife.ca/en/careers/become-an-advisor/
For more information contact Laura Gallagher at 902-481-0022 ext. 2215 or email [email protected]