The Employment Journey is a monthly publication available to residents and businesses of PEI. The publication is produced by Gloria Welton.
Funded by the Department of Economic Growth, Tourism and Culture through the Canada-PEI Labour Market Agreements.
The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Government of Canada, the Government of Prince Edward Island or the publication Manager.
THE EMPLOYMENT JOURNEY
129 Harrod’s Lane
Fairview, PEI C0A 1H2
t: 902-838-4030 ext. 237
Kings County Reporter
17 Pownal Street
Employment Planning Resources
- PEI job opportunities
- Top tips to successfully plan a career path and search for work
- 211 PEI – Help is a call, text or a click away
- Changing careers? Looking for work? We can help!
- Career planning & job search tips for 2022
- Financial help for PEI residents & organizations
- Free Food Supplies for PEI Residents
- Emergency Housing options on PEI
- Mental Health & Addictions Supports & Services
- Post-secondary education updates
- PEI Employment Standards & Workers Compensation Board updates
- Working from home: helpful tips
- The latest employment news across Canada
- Volunteer options on PEI
- Employment-related Podcasts