Collège de l’Île is Prince Edward Island’s public French language community college. It offers eight college level programs as well as language training in French and English. College programs and language training are delivered in class, online, or with a tutor. There are two campuses, in Wellington and in Charlottetown.
Eight College Programs
- Accounting Clerk (1 year)
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant (1 year)
- Early Childhood Assistant (1 year)
- Early Childhood Educator (2 years)
- Human Services (2 years)
- Practical Nursing (2 years)
- Resident Care Worker (1 year)
- Youth Worker (2 years)
Partnership with Holland College
Collège de l’Île and Holland College now offer bilingual pathways in the following programs: Early Childhood Education, Human Services and Resident Care Worker. Students from either institution have the option of taking courses in French or English in these three programs. The benefit for them is to maintain or improve their language ability in their career of choice and to offer services in both languages. Being able to speak two or more languages is a great workplace skill to have!
Adult and Continuing Education Programs
- Career Exploration
- Community entrepreneurial leadership
- Customized training services for businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals
- French and English second language training
- GED preparation
- Grade 12 upgrading for equivalency or academic certificate
- Insights Discovery profile and training
For additional information, contact Christine Arsenault at 902-854-3010 ext. 241.
Email: [email protected] or call toll free 1-877-854-3010.