by Stella Shepard
Andrews Senior Care provides assisted living and nursing care at homes across PEI. The facilities have been family owned and operated for more than 30 years.
The facilities provide healthcare at an assisted living level, along with nursing care. “We have a collaborative healthcare model, with a philosophy focused on providing excellence in care to our residents and families,” says Anne Doucette, Human Resources Corporate Recruiter.
They are hiring for a variety of roles, and most commonly hire to fill the following positions:
- Nursing Student Caregiver Supervisors
- Dietary Aides
- Program Coordinator
“Previous experience working in long term care homes is considered an asset,” says Anne. “Depending on the position, licenses are required. In most cases, we are looking for staff with a passion for working with seniors, an excellent work ethic, the ability to multi-task, with attention to detail and good communication and interpersonal skills.
“Both part-time and full-time employment is available. Work hours depend on the position and location. International students with a valid work permit are welcome to apply.”
“At Andrews Senior Care, we offer more than just competitive wages that match the best in the industry,” says Anne. “We offer you a home where team members are considered part of the Andrew’s family.”
Benefits of working with Andrews Senior Care
- Group benefits package with health, dental, life insurance and long-term disability coverage, including 100 percent coverage on most prescription drugs
- Company pension plan with matching contributions
- Company and partner discounts including home heating oil, gasoline, restaurants and fitness facilities
- Subsidized fitness membership
- Be part of a team that includes Director of Care within home who is also an RN,
- RNs, LPNs, RCWs, Caregivers, Dietary, Housekeeping, Activities and local head office support
- An internal Leadership Development program for new and emerging leaders, as well as an online learning management system with in-house dedicated learning and development team
- A structured Caregiver training program with a learning modular system and designated training lead to welcome new team members
How to apply
Positions are posted at www.careersatandrews.com
For more information about applying for positions at Andrews Senior Care, contact Anne Doucette, Human Resources Corporate Recruiter, at 902-626-4802 or email [email protected]
Interested candidates can send resumés through Indeed, the company website, or send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected]
For more information about Andrews Senior Care, visit www.andrewsseniorcare.com