by Heidi Riley
XMC provides field marketing, online marketing, event staffing and sponsorship marketing programs for more than 35 companies.
This company works with clients to create and execute marketing campaigns supported by proprietary business tools and analytics. The XMC Group of Companies has five main business units: strategy, execution, staffing, promo items, and analytics.
The head office is in Toronto. There are more than 50 full-time employees and 2,500 part-time employees across the country. “We have part time/gig work available on PEI,” says Madelaine Thomson, Staffing Manager. “However, it’s all event based. We had around five events on PEI in 2019 and we are looking to get back on the Island as soon as we can.”
Who they hire
- Brand Ambassadors are knowledgeable, hard-working, and enthusiastic individuals who can easily interact with the team, stakeholders, and clients in any environment.
- Team Leads have strong leadership backgrounds and problem-solving skills. They make sure the event activation is successful.
- Promo Models are polished, well-spoken, and professional. They attend consumer and trade events and execute VIP experiences.
- Product Specialists are custom trained, dedicated sales-driven individuals who can easily engage with consumers.
- Field Merchandisers conduct strategic retail visits to audit merchandising displays and troubleshoot vendor displays. They need to be comfortable working with tools.
- Logistics Reps are skilled and qualified for on-site event support, helping with set-up and tear-down and making sure the event is running smoothly. They need to be comfortable working with heavy machinery and driving larger vehicles.
To get an idea of what events XMC has recently been involved in, visit www.facebook.com/xmcmarketing
For a list of open positions, visit www.xmc.ca/jobs
To apply, send your resumé to [email protected]
For the video from the UPEI Career Fest, visit XMC Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing – UPEI 2021 Career Fair Video Fest – YouTube