Everyone needs help with finances. Financial Literacy means having the knowledge, skills and confidence to make responsible financial decisions.
- The Government of PEI has invested in programs that benefit Island residents.
- The Government of Canada offers many programs and services for Canadians concerning education savings, pensions and retirement, tax benefits and consumer and wage earner protection.
- Local and national organizations and agencies also offer financial help through their services and programs.
Below is a listing of current financial programs and services:
Canada Benefit Finder – A short survey to connect you to the federal and provincial benefits you may be entitled to.
Benefits wayfinder – Prosper Canada: a guide to government benefits that can help put more money in your pocket.
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund, Bell Let’s Talk Post-Secondary Fund and the Bell Let’s Talk Diversity Fund are part of Bell Let’s Talk, Canada’s largest corporate initiative dedicated to mental health
Employment Planning Resources
- PEI job opportunities
- Top tips to successfully plan a career path and search for work
- 211 PEI – Help is a call, text or a click away
- Changing careers? Looking for work? We can help!
- Career planning & job search tips for 2022
- Financial help for PEI residents & organizations
- Free Food Supplies for PEI Residents
- Emergency Housing options on PEI
- Mental Health & Addictions Supports & Services
- Post-secondary education updates
- PEI Employment Standards & Workers Compensation Board updates
- Working from home: helpful tips
- The latest employment outlook and news locally and across Canada
- Volunteer options on PEI
- Employment-related Podcasts