MDS Coating is hiring Production Technicians
submitted by Kathy Bridges, MDS Coating, from Slemon Park facility
MDS Coating is the leader in metallic-ceramic protective coatings for the aerospace and industrial gas turbine sectors. We need Production Technicians to help us deliver our cutting-edge technologies to our customers. We are looking for well organized individuals with strong communication skills to join our Production team.
What does our Production team do? Our Production Team works within a Quality Management System to ensure we comply with all customer and regulatory requirements.
We bring our expertise and problem-solving skills to the table when working with our Manufacturing Quality and Continuous Improvement teams, working together to achieve our organizational goals.
Our Production team members operate automated and manual machinery that support our coating processes. We fixture critical rotating parts of gas turbine engines, monitor essential coating parameters, maintain records, and perform recovery operations as required.
What we do is unique, so we train all employees using our internal matrix system that has evolved during the past 25 years, to ensure we set everyone up for success with consistent training.
Total commitment to quality
The Production team ensures all processes are followed, resulting in the highest levels of quality in our products. All processes are well documented and reside within our Quality Management System.
We strive to continuously improve our processes and the way we work to ensure the best support for our customers and the best environment for employees – we make sure we have the ultimate team experience!
What are some of the things we offer?
- A clean, friendly, and professional work environment.
- Mentoring and feedback from our team of 30+ Engineers, Project Managers, Scientists, and Designers.
- Working with cutting edge technology and innovation.
- Competitive compensation, including an RRSP matching program, paid time off, and company-paid health and dental benefits.
Who are we looking for?
We look for individuals with an exceptional work ethic who are mechanically inclined, have experience working within a team environment, and an interest in aerospace.
If you see yourself with a leading company in an exciting field, with a team of people to help mentor you to become an expert in delivering the technologies we use to our customers and markets we serve, please apply!
The ideal candidate would have:
- The ability to follow detailed, written instructions.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team setting.
- Strong problem-solving ability and communication skills.
- Ability to work weekly rotating 12-hour shifts; currently set as Monday – Thursday, 7am to 7pm (week 1), and 7pm to 7am (week 2).
- Experience in manufacturing is an asset.
- Experience in gas turbines or aerospace sector is an asset.
- Experience working in a quality assurance regulated environment is an asset.
The production & product development facility is located in Slemon Park, PEI
Come join our team today!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Are you ready to be part of an award-winning team? Email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com