Invesco Enterprise Services, Charlottetown
- Advanced Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Run
- Advanced Support Analyst
- Applications Run
Invesco is a leading independent global financial management firm. The Charlottetown office opened in 2007 with 24 employees. It has grown rapidly, and now has about 330 staff working in financial services and information technology.
The firm mainly recruits for Technology and entry-level financial services roles such as Client Service Representative.
“A good way to get your foot in the door at Invesco is to start in in a role such as Client Administration or Client Relations and get a sense of the organization and the industry,” says Joseph Ferrari. “We pride ourselves on fostering a learning environment for all employees to encourage development.”
Invesco offers benefits such as:
- A highly-competitive compensation package with employer-paid health and dental coverage, employer-matched pensions, and annual bonus and salary increase eligibility.
- Employer-paid downtown parking.
- Paid time-off to volunteer in the local community.
- Tuition reimbursement for industry-related courses and certifications.
To apply for jobs at Invesco, visit www.invesco.com/corporate/careers/careers.