- Oct 04, 2023
- 12:00 pm
Ignition Fund Information Sessions
Applications are now open for the Fall 2023 round of the Ignition Fund!
The Ignition Fund is a competitive based fund for entrepreneurs seeking start-up capital for a new innovative business venture or to develop and launch a new innovative product. The fund invests seed capital that will allow successful applicants to turn their ideas into a tangible and viable business.
Check out the following information sessions to learn more about the application process. Please register ahead of time at the links below:
- October 4th, 12pm: CBDC Central, Summerside
- October 6th, 12pm: Rural Action Centre, Montague (Contact Emma Gamble at (902) 838-4030 or Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October 10th, 12pm: Rural Action Centre, Alberton (Contact Barb MacDonald at (902) 853-3616 or Barb.email@example.com)
- October 12th, 12:30pm: Startup Zone, Charlottetown
- October 16th, 6pm: Webinar