- Feb 07, 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
Free webinars on how to hold successful fundraisers with Jacinthe Lemire
All nonprofits who would like to learn how to improve their chances of success when organizing fundraisers are invited to participate in a free two part series of 90-minute webinars to be offered via Zoom on February 7 and 10, each morning from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Topics to be covered in the webinars (which are back-to-back) include:- What is fundraising, and why is it important?
– What defines successful fundraising?
– The keys to successful fundraising
– SMART (“Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound”) statements and goals
– Common fundraising mistakes
– List building and prospecting
– Basic and advanced customer relationship management systems
– Fundraising platforms
– Useful tools and applications
To register before the February 3, please contact Josée Ouellette at the Wellington Rural Action Centre at [email protected] or 902-854-3439.