550 University Ave
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P3
As a new or aspiring manager, resolving conflict in your work team can be one of the most daunting tasks. How do you recognize when conflict is happening, how do you prevent it and what is the manager’s role?
This course provides tools and strategies for managing workplace conflict. Through lectures and exercises, participants will:
- Explore self-awareness
- Examine various conflict resolution styles
- Examine the basis of interest-based conflict resolution
- Work on active listening skills and on sharing perspectives
- Learn to frame conflict around needs and interests
- Learn to use collaborative strategies
Grant Funding Available
Students can apply for a grant funding for this program. For more information please contact Charlene Miller at (902) 620-5216.
For more information on course offerings, please contact Koren Glenn at 902-628-4394 or email [email protected]