Learn how dynamic productive teams can bring together knowledge, skills, experience and perspectives of a wide range of people to solve multifaceted problems, make good decisions and deliver effective solutions.
The following themes will be explored:
- Definition of team and teamwork
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Behaviours and strategies for establishing and maintaining teamwork
- The role of the leader or manager
- Team dynamics and stages and development
- Goal setting and accountability
- Using tools to solve problems
- Learning to work together
- Team management tools and techniques
- Managing virtual teams
Grant Funding Available
Students can apply for a grant funding for this program. For more information please contact Charlene Miller at (902) 620-5216.
For more information on course offerings, please contact Koren Glenn at 902-628-4394 or email [email protected]i.ca.