Competitive intelligence training is a game-changer. Come join a growing collective of program graduates from Atlantic Canada that are driving their businesses forward.
PEIBWA, in partnership with Venn Innovation and with support from the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is excited to bring world-leading intelligence expert, Jonathan Calof, to PEI for an exciting, new program designed to help you develop market insights for your business. This program is being run across Atlantic Canada. Come and join a growing and supportive network of like-minded professionals!
Join us alongside Dr. Jonathan Calof, a world-renowned Competitive Intelligence (C.I.) expert, who will be delivering a series of workshops for Atlantic Canadian companies who are serious about their long-term success. Here’s what you can expect:
• 2 tickets per organization (one attendee must be a senior executive)
• A full-day workshop with Dr. Calof in an exclusive, closed-group setting that will include training as well as launching a competitive intelligence project for your organization
• 1:1 guidance and mentorship to help you build your intelligence project
• A half-day follow-up session to review results and obtain feedback
- Ready to build and grow your innovation strategy?
- Looking at a new markets?
- Wanting to know what your competitors are doing and anticipate their next move?
- Trying to better understand your customers?
- Building a new product or refining an existing one?
Companies interested in participating can apply for admission: series cost $500+hst for 2 participants/company