To start a business is a big decision and there are a lot of moving parts to consider. Our information session is full of simple and straightforward guidance, along with reference materials and contacts/resources for your next steps.
PEI Businesswomen’s Association can help you navigate through the basic steps required to start successfully, including:
- identify your business idea
- do your research & make a plan
- finance your plan
- choose a business structure
- name and register your business
- get your business license, permits and insurance
- choose your accounting solution
- promote your business
Thanks to the generous support of the CBDC, this workshop is free to all participants.