submitted by Samantha Newman, Employment Services
The Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW) is a national not-for-profit organization that promotes and supports meaningful and equitable employment of persons with disabilities.
CCRW offers services for job seekers, such as the following:
- one-on-one employment goal planning and coaching
- resumé and cover letter support
- interview skills practice
- supportive job search
- enhanced training including workshops
- eLearning, certifications
- access to CCRW’s robust Career Management Portal, and more.
CCRW has 17 locations across Canada and also offers virtual and hybrid services for those in remote areas.
CCRW is making waves in Charlottetown, contributing to the rise in the number of persons with disabilities who are employed on PEI by supporting their clients both pre-employment and post-employment.
The office is located at 125 Great George Street, 3rd floor, Holman Building, Charlottetown, PEI.
CCRW Employment Services is now recruiting new candidates!