by Gloria Welton
Castle Spring Valley Building Centre and Brudenell Building Centre are both hiring for summer and full-time year-round staff positions.
The Castle locations are part of a group of companies that also includes O’Leary Building Centre, Town ‘N Country, TNC Kitchens, and Western Truss. There is a total of about 70 staff in the six locations.
Spring Valley Building Centre: Kensington
Brudenell Building Centre: Brudenell
O’Leary Building Centre: O’Leary
Town ‘N Country and TNC Kitchens: Summerside
Western Truss: Elmsdale
Below is a description of the positions that need to be filled:
Spring Valley and Brudenell Building Centres are building supply, hardware and home design retailers located in Kensington and Brudenell.
Brudenell Building Centre is a brand-new operation that will be opening later this spring. Brianna Flood, Marketing Director, says they offer a unique combination of products including interior and exterior finishes, home accessories, hardware items and building materials, as well as drafting and professional estimating services.
“Customer relations is top of mind at Spring Valley & Brudenell Building Centres.”
Spring Valley Building Centre is currently looking to fill four positions:
- Customer Service Associate. To apply, email a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractor Sales Associate. To apply, email a resume to email@example.com
- Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver. To apply, email a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boom Truck Driver. To apply, email a resumé to email@example.com
Brudenell Building Centre is looking to hire the following permanent, full-time positions:
- Boom Truck Driver
- Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver.
- Customer Service Associate
- Paint & Design Associate
To apply for positions in Brudenell, email a resumé to Adam Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
Both locations are also looking to fill summer positions both in their stores and in their yards.
Depending on the position, some requirements include the following:
- Ability to handle heavy loads up to 50 to100 pounds, depending on the position
- Minimum Class 3 Driver’s License
- Experience hauling trailers
FOR MORE INFORMATION
about hiring needs at Castle Group, contact Brianna Flood at email@example.com